Thursday, December 17, 2015

Worship set, 3rd Sunday in Advent, Dec. 19, Atonement-Faith-Luther Memorial Church, Springfield

-

Here is the worship plan for this weekend. I tried not to incorporate anything new this weekend since we have a good chunk of music to work on for Christmas Eve. We are doing a jazzed up version of "Joyful Joyful We Adore Thee" -- please listen to the YouTube version by Michael W. Smith that I've attached. I'd like to try to replicate the feel of that one (I'm trying to find the actual sheet music for the band so we'll have the actual version, but I've not found it yet -- I'll not give up!!).

Gathering Music - piano

Worship Set:

Prayer - led by praise team member

Scripture

Special Music: Mary Did You Know - Rob (with piano only - no band)

sung creed - Because We Believe

sung Lord's Prayer

Sending Song: Light of the Stable

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qln7ADh3dTA

No comments: